The TRIFECTA Foundation, an acronym for Tauscher’s Reading Initiative For Every Child To Achieve, is a non-profit organization established in 2005. The mission of the TRIFECTA Foundation is to enhance the education and literacy of children in Wisconsin by:
- Meeting locally identified literacy needs.
- Promoting creative learning experiences in and out of the classroom.
- Offering unique opportunities to inspire children to read.
- Working with local organizations to improve literacy statistics.
- Stimulating creativity and imagination in children.
- Inspiring children to realize their potential.